Saturday, April 11, 2009

updating for 04-11-2009

Homework. Is it just me or is this week's set of techbytes amazingly long? I've been at that book all day and just now finishing it. Being sick may have slowed my progress but still, I am burnt out! I'll finish the bytes tomorrow, but I guess I was hoping for a little down time this soon after my practicum. I'm just whining.

Hey Matt, about Real player, nothing is wrong with it, I just feel it uses way more computer resources then it needs to. Thus, if I can get by without installing it, I'll always opt to not instal.

That wiki on what to do or not do is pretty neat. I think it's a great idea for pooling ideas.

Well, I'm off to bed. I stayed up way too late as it is. This damn cold isn't leaving me it would seem. If I don't feel better in the morning, I am going to the hospital. I am never this sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment