This practicum is amazing. I am thoroughly enjoying the 3rd grade. I have already given a spelling test, another test this friday and I had the chance to correct some papers. (i actually miss-spelled a word...oops!) I am already developing my lesson plans for next week, and it concludes with a bulletin board. Exciting stuff! Lots of other wierd stuff happening, but managable.
Mondays class was a blast! I had alot of fun and I am anticipating next monday's pbs tour to be as much fun.
Well, thats about it for my blog this week, see you all soon.
Mick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your time at Chazy. I also had a great time, although I went in really nervous they made me feel so comfortable and at home... I was hard saying goodbye to all the great kids and teachers I got to work with!
ReplyDelete