Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Student Teaching and EDU506

Damn, there is a whole lot to keep track of. And the two seem to mesh together quite a bit! I am finding it difficult to keep track as to whether I am coming or going! As far as student teaching goes, it seems like a whole semester away, but it has a knack for invading this semester and adding to this insane work load. Oh well. Just keep on keeping on I guess. I have to buy tie clips and a new sports jacket.
Well, that's it for this blog. Nothing new, have to get back to work, before the workload buries me without mercy!

2 comments:

  1. Mick, I hope that you can hang on for a few more weeks. I can sympathize with you as I am having a hard time gathering any enthusiasm for this semester. I think that we are all feeling a little worn out. Maybe the approach of Spring will help us boost our moods.
    Hang in there, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mick, I hear you on all the work this semester! I'm also applying for student teaching and even though it is a semester away it seems there is a lot to do to prepare... I still have to write an intro letter and a resume! yikes! Not to inspirational for you but atleast you know your not alone! See you Monday.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete